Internet Video Marketing….Connect and Engage
For businesses of all sizes, video can be one of your most powerful mediums for communicating creatively and forging meaningful connections with your online audience.
Online video continues to grow at an incredible rate and is proving to be an increasingly effective medium for improving sales, strengthening company branding and growing your business. With the reach it delivers, online video marketing needs to be considered as a valuable component of any Internet marketing plan.
Can your online marketing efforts afford to ignore these trends?
People Like Watching Videos
- The truth is: videos are visually stimulating and creative. Online trends show that people online increasing prefer watching videos to viewing static content, and by introducing and promoting your business with video, your targeted audiences will respond with greater consistency.
Videos Make Great Interactive Content
- Videos are great content which not only appear on YouTube, but can be integrated into your web site, into your Facebook page, and other channels, multiplying the exposure of your video marketing efforts and increasing the time a visitor spends on these online channels.
Videos Appear in Google Search Results
- Web sites aren’t the only content to be displayed by Google in search results, video is shown as well. Our optimization efforts can increase the search engine visibility of videos and web sites alike.
Stay Ahead of the Curve hhh
- Like most marketing efforts utilizing new technology, being more effective with video marketing provides your business with a competitive advantage. Web sites like YouTube are only growing in power and strength, and more of your competitors will see the value with video that exists in helping to grow their business. Don’t wait for competitors to take the lead.
Increases Branding & Credibility
- Video keeps online visitors longer, and this in turn helps to grow and familiarize people with your brand. In many cases the business owner is the ‘brand’ of the business which needs to be strengthened among both new and existing customers. Video where the business owners or service providers speak and discuss their offerings or relevant topics, strengthens connections, familiarity and comfort levels between that business and online audiences.
Online video marketing takes time to develop an effective approach as part of an overall Internet marketing plan, but can deliver results if approached and managed correctly.
Want to discuss more on video marketing options for your business? See what Gazz Consulting can do for you by by requesting a free quote today.